• Full access to all banking operations.
• Accurate, detailed information on any and all
Citibank services and products.
• Application request handling.
• Immediate response to inquiries at initial point
•The handling of complaints and disputes in a courteous
and professional manner.
These services are provided by a dedicated
and empowered team of CitiPhone Officers, along with a user-friendly
Interactive Voice Response system through continuous measurement
against established benchmarks.
16644 – Citiphone Banking hotline*
*From outside Cairo, long distance call rates apply
+202 2618 6200 – For Customers calling from
* International call rates apply
The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a "Self service"
option where you can access a User Friendly menu to perform
a wide range of requests/transactions. The Interactive Voice
Response operates through a Telephone Personal Identification
Number (TPIN) of your own choice, and known only by you.
You may input your card number at the beginning of the call
followed by your TPIN in order to reach the menu for self
Here to view IVR call tree for your convenience. You
may easily follow the steps to reach the option and/or service
Through the Interactive Voice
Response, a customer can:
• Inquire about his/her balance for Credit card/ Bank
• Generate/change T-PIN.
• Issue an APIN for Credit card/Debit Card.
• Request a Credit card/ Banking Statement by fax/mail.
• Report Lost or Stolen Cards.
• Request additional forms by fax/mail.
• Receive Information on 24 hr banking services.
• Transfer to a CitiPhone Officer.
• Transfer between your banking accounts.
• Request a check book.
• Pay for your credit card from your banking account.