• The E-Statement service delivers your monthly/quarterly
bank statement in an encrypted PDF attachment delivered
to your registered e-mail address.
• The PDF files you receive are encrypted with a password
service provided by the bank to ensure convenience while
dealing with us.
for E-Statements and enjoy the following benefits:
• Get your E-Statements within 24 hours from your
statement date. Email Statements reach you faster than paper
• Access your E-Statements anywhere, any time.
• You can organize your statements more efficiently
while improving our combined carbon footprint.
• You can also view your E-Statements on Citibank
Online and have a record of previous statements for
the last 1 year.
now have two E-Statement options to choose from:
• To view and download through Citibank Online.
• To be sent directly to your email address.
subscribe, You will need to do one of the following:
• Sign up for Email Statements through Citibank
• Call us on our 24-Hour CitiPhone Service 16644
You will be receiving email statements for all your bank
accounts held with Citibank N.A Egypt.
Once you register for E-Statements your paper statements
will be stopped from the next statement cycle and you will
start receiving your e-mail statement only.
do understand that you might require a paper statement for
a particular period:
• Simply call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking Service
on 16644 and request for statement regeneration.
• The regular fee as per Schedule of Charges for Citibank
N.A. Egypt would be applied for every paper statement
• Once your statements are generated, based on your
request, they will be mailed across to you on the mailing
address maintained on our records.
call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking Service on 16644 for
any of the below:
• In the event that you do not receive your E-Statement
at least 3 days after your monthly Statement Date.
• For any issues pertaining to your E-Statement.
Terms and Conditions apply, are subject
to change without prior notice and are available upon request.
For the current Terms and Conditions, please click